Friday, October 29, 2021

Landscape Painting, American Southwest, "Above it All" by Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

 

The American Southwest has a variety of ecosystems. One of the most appealing to me is the pinyon/juniper forest ecosystem of the high desert. Camping above Monticello, Utah, we stood on a high ridge and watched the clouds play and dance in the wind above us. It was a sight and feeling I'd like to hold onto forever. That's part of the "why I paint the West" rationale. There are landscapes and plays-of-light I have seen on my travels that are tattooed on my soul. Painting them as I remember is an act of gratitude.

 14"x11 "Oil on Canvas Panel/Available

Click HERE to purchase

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work.

  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment