Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Sonoma Bougainvillea"

It is difficult to resist a bougainvillea plant.  My husband and I were in Sonoma, California, last fall, strolling along, taking in the lovely view when we happened upon an alleyway, pictured above, which had marvelous bougainvillea blooming up and down the buildings there.  So, here is my take on that happening -- with all brushes, too!
"Sonoma Bougainvillea", 10"x8" oil painting on linen, $100 includes s/h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write for more information (see above) -- Thanks for looking.



I have also set up a second website, Paintings On Glass, to showcase my paintings on glass.  There is a piece in progress as I type with sailboats.  That's a true challenge, showing proper structure and making the water look good.  Be sure to check it out, along with my new blogspot, listed below.

Thanks for looking!
 

Look below for a link to yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, or click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

MORE NEWS at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment