Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Susan Spohn----White Thrift

WHITE THRIFT
7x7 Oil on Board
Another painting inspired by a snapshot taken from my dalliances around town this summer.  I was over joyed to find so many lovely gardens, pots of flowers, and fields of wild flowers, within walking and an easy bike ride. Actually, I took so many photos, I will have a difficult time choosing what to paint, and I will surely run out of time, unable to paint but a small fraction of these lovely blooms. This oil painting sells for $85.00 and includes free shipping in the continental USA. E-mail me for more information and to give me your shipping information. susanmspohn@gmail.com



To purchase this painting or to view more of my paintings, please visit my blog:  susanmspohn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment