Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Paint The Parks Top 100 by Pam Holnback


Afternoon Light
16" x 20" Oil


I'm thrilled that my piece, Afternoon Light, got juried into the Top 100 of the National Parks Show, Paint The Parks.  The exhibit celebrates our country's national parks, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the National Parks Foundation.  The painting will be a part of the Paint the Parks National Exhibition, as well as presently in the PaintAmerica online gallery: www.paintamerica.org.

Those of you who follow my blog know that my husband and I love to travel and as often as possible our trips include National Parks.  This light house is from Cabrillo National Monument in San Diego.  I just happened to be there when there was an incredible sunset and the light was right on the light house.

No comments:

Post a Comment