Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Contemporary Abstract Painting by Kimberly Conrad

Moving Metals Sterling.
Abstract painting on 12x12x2 gallery wrapped canvas. Paint flow continues around the sides for a beautiful finish.
I wanted to try a new silver in the Moving metals series, this one is much darker than the silver I have used in the past. I like it, I find it very calming. I usually paint in twos, especially when trying a new palette, there is a companion piece that I will post tomorrow. For purchase inquiries, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
To view more works of this kind, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

Kimberly's Daily Paintings
Kimberly's Website
Kimberly at Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Blog

COLORADO ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD

"EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE" Mary Pettibone Pool 1938

No comments:

Post a Comment