Saturday, June 25, 2011

"The Enthusiast" Colorado Contemporary Realism Artist Julie Kirkland, dog paintings, small oil paintings



Walking in a wildlife sanctuary one day, two boxers introduced themselves to me by wrapping their leashes around my legs until I was immobilized. It turns out that they were a father/son team and their enthusiasm for the outdoors was contagious. They are beautiful dogs and I painted the son, Jerry, first because I can't resist the life in his face. Hang this painting in your home or office and be greated each day with the bounding delight of "The Enthusiast." $195 plus tax and shipping. Contact me with any questions about this painting or if you'd like to talk to me about commissioning a portrait of your pet. To email me, click on this link Julie Kirkland







No comments:

Post a Comment