Sunday, April 10, 2011

Susan Spohn -- Jackson on Patrol

Jackson on Patrol
7 x 7
Oil on Board
Today's painting was another cat. I have been selling most of my cat paintings, (donations/contributions for my upcoming wrist surgery....) so decided to be adventurous and try my hand at another type of cat...... One with lots of swirling stripes and grayish fur, but not.... this is Jackson. A seasoned tom-cat, Jackson surveys his surrounding neighborhood, making sure all is right, protecting it from any other seasoned tom-cats or other intruders. Although he appears to be formidable outdoors, when he returns to the comfort of his owner's house, he likes to curl up in laps and purr.

This painting is for sale for $85.00 and includes free shipping in the continental USA. Contact me by e-mail: susanmspohn@gmail.com

Visit my blog to view more painting, comment or to purchase this painting..... due to my donation site, this painting will be listed several pages back on my blog: susanmspohn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment