Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Susan Spohn --- Scruffy in the Window Sill

Scruffy on the Window Sill
7 x 7
Oil on Board

The strong sunlight on Scruffy's fur almost made him disappear into the background of the wall, but then you get a sense of him with his head shadowed a bit as he looked into the camera. Even though he has pink ears and lots of pastel colors in his fur, I think his facial expression gives him the look of a Tom cat, sun bathing in his favorite spot. This painting is for sale for $85.00 and includes free shipping in the Continental USA. Contact me for more information: susanmspohn@gmail.com




This was my first time back in the studio to paint in over 2 weeks... it felt longer... so I am back to my daily paintings now for a while.

To view more of my art or to purchase this piece, please visit my blog: susanmspohn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment