Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"I Can Do All Things", Magical Realism Paintings, Julie Kirkland

"I Can Do All Things" is an expression of triumphing over extreme challenges and heavy burdens in our lives. We all instinctively know that difficult times are not how life was meant to be. Butterflies were never meant to have to carry large stones. Yet, here we are sometimes, and somehow, we manage to overcome burdens that we thought we could not.

"I Can Do All Things" is an 18 x 24" watercolor, matted and framed. $1100 plus tax and shipping. 8 x 10" prints matted to 11 x 14", and 11 x 14" prints matted to 16x 20" are available for purchase; $30 for the smaller size, $40 for the larger. To purchase the original, contact me at info@juliekirkland.com with any questions. You can see more of my magical realism pieces at www.juliekirkland.com.

To purchase an 8x10" print, click here:





To purchase an 11X14" print, click here:




No comments:

Post a Comment