Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Susan Spohn --- New WEBSITE

Visit my website: www.susanmspohn.com

Just in time for the Holidays, I have finished my new website. Now you can view many sized paintings in one spot, easily, and purchase small paintings directly from the website.

I have the website divided into several catagories, Flower Paintings, Animal Paintings (including pet portraits) and Landscape Paintings. In addition, the home page will tell you a little about myself as an artist. I have a Purchase page, featuring small original oil paintings on board that are 7 x 7 or 5 x7. These small paintings include FREE shipping in the Continental USA. To purchase larger paintings or custom paintings, please contact me.There is a link to my blog and Etsy site under the Links page, and an easy way to e-mail me under Contacts. So take a few minutes and browse through my new website. Visit my blog also at:susanmspohn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment