Thursday, October 10, 2013

Talking a Bit About my Paintings..

All are still invited to view my paintings at the Paquette Gallery here in Salida, Colorado. The show will be up for the entire month of October.

I am giving a brief talk about my paintings that are now showing at the Paquette Gallery for the month of October. This Thursday night, October 10th is the Creative Mixer from 5:30-7:00pm in the Paquette Gallery at the SteamPlant. The Creative Mixer is put on by Salida Council for the Arts and they hold a Creative Mixer monthly, normally the 2nd Thursday of each month. 

They will also have a guitarist and magician at this Creative Mixer. How fun is that? If you are in the area, come and mix it up!  Here is their website:
http://salidacouncilforthearts.org/

To learn more about my show at the Paquette Gallery, visit my website: SpohnStudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment