Saturday, January 21, 2012

Plein Air Alaska: Sitka & Surrounds by Pam Holnback



I created another plein air video. This one is of our trip last May to Sitka, Alaska. I posted these paintings and some of the photos from our trip in my blog in June, so some of this may be familiar. Enjoy!

I just watched this, and when viewed on my blog, about 1/2 an inch is missing on the right side, ie: the whole front page doesn't show (some of the title is missing), some of the paintings are centered and there should be black on both sides and there isn't. I changed it in the embed section to fit, or so I thought, and it's still a bit off center. I guess if you want to see the whole page you can search for me on YouTube and watch it again there! Anyway, thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment