Sunday, January 22, 2012

Susan Spohn -- FLoral--Bachelor Buttons & Dragonfly

Bachelor Buttons & Dragonfly
5 x 7
oil on board
Today, I just wanted to do a small painting. I was looking through some reference photos I took of some flower garden this fall and came upon one with lots of Bachelor Buttons. These wonderful flowers look blue, or purple or combinations of the two depending on the lighting and the flowers that surround them. In one of my photos a fat dragonfly was passing thru the flowers. I thought he might add some interest as a secondary player in this painting. This painting is for sale for $55.00 and includes free shipping in the Continental USA. Visit my blog susanmspohn.blogspot.com  to purchase or my website susanmspohn.com to view more of my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment